- The Ministry of Interior is committed to protecting user privacy.
- The Ministry has the right to amend the policy at any time without prior notice.
Your information when browsing digital platforms
- When you visit the digital platforms of the Ministry of Interior, the information we collect from you is either personal about you, or of a general nature:
- Personal Information: When you browse digital platforms, create an account on digital platforms, update your information, or send messages to us, you provide us with information that we store and process. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, Emirates ID, biometric data and other "Personal Information".
- General Information: We also receive general information from you as a result of your visits and the use of the Digital Platforms. This general information does not identify you personally and may include information such as your Internet Protocol address, the date and time you access the digital platforms, the length of time you spend on the digital platforms, your browsing history, the type of browser, operating system and the Internet address of the website which was used to visit our digital platforms, and other "public information".
- If you do not provide the information we request from you regarding the digital platforms and services, you will not be able to use the digital platforms and services of the Ministry of Interior.
- Some digital services may use location-based data. If you allow the use of these services, we will collect information about the Wi-Fi routers closest to you and the cell phone identifiers of the towers closest to you.
- We use this information to provide the requested location-based service, not to identify you, but to:
We might use TrueDepth API to analyze whether Captured face is not from an image source by analyzing the captured image depth and pose values and confirm the liveness and ensure the person behind the phone is a real person and is not replayed video or image. This approach is used to ensure the security of our APP and prevent impersonators from gaining access to other people services, Data Captured here is used only to confirm liveness and is not stored or shared to any third parties.
- provide you with content based on your spatial location.
- provide you with local search results.
- Enable designated individuals to track your location or enable you to track the location of others.
- Determine the course of the roads and provide directions to the places specified by it.
Collection and use
- We also collect the following information from you:
We use the information we collect to:
- Information you provide to us (Information provided), You may provide us with information about you by registering through the Ministry of Interior digital platforms, or by contacting us. This includes information you provide when registering or using the Digital Services, and when you report a problem with the Services. The information you provide to us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, device phone number, age, username, password and other registration information.
- When you use the Digital Platforms each time we collect information about you and your device, we may collect the following information automatically:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you are using, the unique device identifier (eg mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you are using;
- Details of your use of the Digital Platforms or of your visits to any of the Services (including, without limitation, browsing data, location data, blogs, and other contact data.
- Unique application numbers when you install or uninstall a Smart Application that contains a unique Application Number or when this Service checks for automatic updates, this number and information about our installation (for example, operating system type) may be sent to us.
- Fulfill your requests.
- Order confirmation sent to you
- Send identification codes
- Facilitate the modernization and support of digital platforms
- Customizing the service experience according to need.
- Submit the product or service information you requested.
- Submit product updates or warranty information.
- Responding to customer service requests.
- Manage your account.
- Sending notifications and alerts. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preferences either through your device or digital platform settings depending on your device type. You can also contact us at MOI@moi.gov.ae
- Send you marketing messages.
- Optimizing digital and marketing platforms.
- Conducting analytical studies
- Answer your questions and concerns.
- View content based on your interests.
Digital platforms temporarily set cookies on a visitor's device whenever they click "Keep me logged in?" on the login page, and they will be deleted automatically after a short period of time. A cookie may be set at login to maintain a "logged in" state. If a person uses the option to save a username, this information will be saved for a maximum of one year, when you return to the same login page, the saved username will appear in the username field. Users using public computers should not click the “Keep me logged in?” option on the registration page, so that their data will not appear on this computer to other users.
Only the applicable laws of the United Arab Emirates shall be enforced in relation to any dispute that may arise from the use of this website. It is also necessary to refer to the courts of the United Arab Emirates as the exclusive jurisdiction to consider and settle such disputes.
Share your information
- We may provide your personal information to our service partners, knowing that they are not authorized to use your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information
- To comply with legal requirements, such as complying with a court order or other legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- Protecting your personal information is important to us, but unfortunately, transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Ministry of Interior and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will use strict security measures and features to try to prevent unauthorized access to it.
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we not use your information to provide you with services, please contact us at MOI@moi.gov.ae.
- We will retain and use your information as necessary to fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a PIN/password that enables you to access certain portions of the Platforms or Services, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the PIN/password. We ask that you do not share your PIN/password with anyone.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This policy is governed in all respects by the laws of the United Arab Emirates. The courts of the United Arab Emirates shall have exclusive jurisdiction to decide any dispute related to this Policy.
Submit your CV via the website
The data in your CV that you submit will be used for employment only and will be kept in the internal CV tracking system for a period of one year. Your data is only available in the internal system and to a limited number of recruiters.